viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2019

Business Transaction

Compliment of the day .
My Name is Mr. Deniz Aydin , I am a Legal practitioner and owner
of Deniz Law Firm , I have a financial transaction which might
interest you so i am contacting you to work with me if you have
no problems trusting or engaging financial matter with strangers
on the internet . The proceedings of this transaction will
be 45% for you and 45% for me while the remaining 10% will be for
the expenses incured during this transaction .
If you are interested to work with me then send me the below
details and i will send you details of this transaction and we
will commence with the proceedings at once .
Full Name , Age , Marital status , Contact address , Occupation
and Direct Mobile phone number
Best regards ,
Deniz

No hay comentarios: